In this episode, I share my interview with two very special guests who are masters at email marketing. But you’ll be very surprised by how they acquired and developed their marketing expertise over the years.
The Email Marketing Heroes are Rob and Kennedy – the former is a comedy stage hypnotist, and the latter is a psychological mind reader or mentalist. They found that their experience in performing and getting into people’s heads made them perfectly suited to be experts at marketing, more specifically email marketing.
Now as founders of EmailMarketingHeroes.com, Rob and Kennedy’s mission is to save the world from that boring, old-fashioned email marketing we’ve all grown to loathe and give others the tools to become the Email Marketing Heroes in their small businesses. They’re also the hosts of the Email Marketing Show Podcast.
In this episode, we answer these questions:
– Why is email marketing so misunderstood, and what can jewelry brands do differently?
– What makes an email marketing strategy effective and successful? What are the key ingredients?
– What makes subscribers stop opening emails, and what are the qualities of an email that subscribers LOVE to open?
– How should jewelry brands specifically think about email marketing?
– What are the different types of emails that jewelry brands should be sending and how often?
Rezilient Soles – https://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/life/2022/08/04/nike-n-7-shoes-apparel-designer-tracie-jackson/10031798002/
Permanent Jewelry Has Evolved From a Trend to a Permanent Business – https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-article/permanent-jewelry-has-evolved/
TikTok to overtake Facebook in influencer marketing spend this year, YouTube by 2024 – https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/02/tiktok-to-overtake-facebook-in-influencer-marketing-spend-this-year-youtube-by-2024-forecast-claims/
TikTok Shares Marketing Tips and Advice in New Video Overview – https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/tiktok-shares-marketing-tips-and-advice-in-new-video-overview/628815/
Other Links from the Episode: