In this episode, I share my interview with Kasey Luck, founder and CEO of Luck & Co, an agency that helps 7- and 8-figure e-commerce brands maximize their email and SMS revenue. Kasey and her team frequently double the email and SMS revenue of brands they work with. What’s their secret? A combination of a customer-centric approach, being good with numbers, and having fun with content. Kasey’s writing on email marketing has been published in the Huffington Post and Growth Hackers.
Kasey and I chat about:
– The role of email marketing in a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
– How often jewelry brands should be sending emails
– The top tips for growing an email list, including whether or not giveaways work
– Tips for email automation
– How SMS can complement email marketing
– And more!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sparkle Award: https://sparkleaward.com
Luck & Co Agency: https://luckandco.agency
Kasey Luck: https://www.youtube.com/c/KaseyLuck