In this episode, I share Leo Plebani, an ecommerce marketing expert who specializes in customer retention. Leo first entered the world of ecommerce when he was hired as an “Online Sales Manager” for a large Italian company based in New York. From there, he transitioned to being a freelance consultant, managing and scaling ecommerce companies to 7-figure revenues. He loves the world of ecommerce and invests in it both as an agency owner and as an entrepreneur by launching my own ecommerce projects. His approach to ecommerce marketing is both innovative and a little bit old school, making it unique.
We chat about:
- How can ecommerce brands improve customer retention?
- What are some ways that ecommerce brands can measure and monitor customer retention?
- What’s involved in your “secret formula” for boosting customer retention?
- Why is direct mail having a comeback now in 2022?
- What types of customers respond the best to direct mail?
- …and more!
Jenny Wu – https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/this-jewelry-store-lets-you-order-3d-printed-samples-before-you-buy/
Here’s Why Jewelry Retailers Should Care about Disney+ and Netflix’s Upcoming Ad-Supported Subscriptions – https://instoremag.com/heres-why-jewelry-retailers-should-care-about-disney-and-netflixs-upcoming-ad-supported-subscriptions/
Pinterest’s invite-only platform Shuffles is Gen Z’s new favorite app – https://passionfru.it/shuffles-pinterest-gen-z-trend-1890/
For luxury brands, resale is almost an inevitability – https://www.retailbrew.com/stories/2022/09/13/for-luxury-brands-resale-is-almost-an-inevitability
More About the Guest:
- Leo’s agency website: dtcgang.com
- Postpilot to send postcard campaigns:Referral link: https://www.postpilot.com/?via=dtcgang Discount Code to get 50% off any plan for the first 3 months: DTCGANG50Reach out to Leo to get 1000 free postcards
- IG: http://instagram.com/plebanileonardo
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/plebanileonardo/
Other Links from the Episode:
Ep #135 – Interview With David Wachs – https://joyjoya.com/interview-with-david-wachs-about-handwritten-notes-in-marketing/
This episode was sponsored by Chrysmela (https://chrysme.la/), maker of the most secure earring back in the world. Joy Joya listeners and viewers who are interested in learning more about partnering with Chrysmela can email Mayumi at info [at] chrysme.la. Chrysmela offers white labeling as well as wholesale opportunities.
Interview With Mayumi Ishii: https://joyjoya.com/interview-with-mayumi-ishii-of-chrysmela-disrupting-the-jewelry-marketplace/